How would you like to represent the Equestrian Aid Foundation in your local community?
We are looking for compassionate horse lovers across America who want to participate in our mission to help horse people who are coping with catastrophic injury and illness.
Anyone who has ever been involved with horses can relate to Equestrian Aid’s purpose. The Equestrian Aid Ambassador Program is an opportunity for you to volunteer to lend a helping hand and help seriously ill or injured horse people who are struggling to overcome adversity. You can make a difference!
How it works:
The Ambassador program enables you to become the face of Equestrian Aid in your community.
Your voice can create awareness for the Foundation that will help us grow and support a greater number of horse people in need. Your compassion for helping sick and injured equestrians can get others involved, attract new Equestrian Aid donors, and introduce the Foundation to potential sponsors, Board members, volunteers and grant recipients.
The Equestrian Aid Foundation requires that all Ambassadors:
• Sign and return the Equestrian Aid Ambassador Commitment.
• Help to raise awareness and build goodwill for Equestrian Aid in your local community.
• Conduct at least one fund-raising and one awareness-raising event per year to help support Foundation grantees.
• Communicate your ideas to Equestrian Aid in advance to ensure that they do not conflict with other fund-raising activities and appropriately represent the organization.
• Help to connect potential new grant recipients, Ambassadors, Board members, sponsors or donors with the Equestrian Aid Foundation.
To help you promote Equestrian Aid’s mission, we will provide you with an "About Us" card that describes who we are and what we do as well as other helpful program tools to support your activities. If you're unsure how to begin, check out our Activities for Ambassadors . We will share your successes using our social media channels and recognize you as an Ambassador on our website.
Your next step:
Review the Equestrian Aid Foundation Ambassador Commitment carefully, and email the completed form to contact@EquestrianAid.org. You may also mail the form to the Equestrian Aid Foundation at the address provided below. Thank you for getting involved to help seriously injured and ill horse people in need! You will make a difference.