How It Works
Business owners implement a fundraiser of their own choosing and donate the proceeds to the Equestrian Aid Foundation. Because the Equestrian Aid Foundation is a 501(c)(3), donations are tax deductible.
For example, you may choose to
- Make a one-time donation to EAF
- Donate a chosen percentage of sales to EAF during a given timeframe
- Place a donation box on your countertop to collect funds for EAF
- Provide a discount to EAF on goods or services.
Acknowledging Your Support
Caring about seriously injured or ill members of the equestrian community is a great message for any business owner to send, and the Equestrian Aid Foundation will promote your business as a partner on our website and via our social channels.
Co-Branding Our Partnerships
Equestrian Aid Foundation will provide business owners with materials to promote their partnership with EAF. Business owners will receive the following:
- Brochures and co-branded signage to display in your business
- Recognition on Equestrian Aid Foundation’s social channel
- An EAF Business Partner decal for your storefront or business vehicle for the current year *
- A hi-res version of the program badge for use on your website, social channels and print materials. *
*You will receive your Business Partner decal upon making a donation to the Equestrian Aid Foundation, at which time you will also receive a tax acknowledgment for your charitable contribution.
If you would like to be an Equestrian Aid Foundation Business Partner, please contact Emily Cleland at Emily@EquestrianAid.org