YOU CAN CHANGE THE LIFE OF AN EQUESTRIAN IN NEED
A horse person's life can change in an instant. Every dollar that you give will provide help, hope and healing to an equestrian who is coping with life-changing or life-threatening injury or illness and limited financial resources.
“I don't think you people who give and help have any idea how awesome you are. Because of you, I am still out here pushing forward every day."
—Equestrian Aid grant recipient
GIFTS ADD UP TO OVERCOME ADVERSITY
- $50 can furnish gas or transportation
- $100 helps to keep the lights on
- $500 contributes to buying groceries and medications
- $1,000 assists with housing costs
- $5,000 helps pay for insurance and rehabilitative expenses for a month
- $15,000 allows Equestrian Aid to provide assistance to a disabled or seriously ill equestrian for a year
Your donation of any size will help equestrians in need to focus on healing.
Thank you for supporting the Equestrian Aid Foundation!